Managing Director, Co-Founder
Associate Brooke Kinsella MBE
Assistant Alexandra Macmillan
Stuart Piper is co-Founder and Managing Director
Stuart Piper is co-founder and Managing Director of InterTalent Rights Group formerly ROAR Group.
Stuart co-founded Cole Kitchenn Personal Management Ltd in 2005 to represent actors and creatives, selling half the company in 2010 to become part of ROAR Group. He later brought Christian Knowles' CKP Comedy into the Group in 2016, before masterminding the Group's rebrand to InterTalent in 2018.
Named "Star Maker" by The Stage newspaper, in the last three years Stuart has:
- achieved 3 of the biggest commercial star salaries in the West End
- has had more clients work on and Off Broadway than any other British agent
- has had clients win Evening Standard, Olivier & Whatsonstage Awards and earn a Grammy nomination
- is/was Executive Producer on several feature films: Mrs Lowry & Son starring Vanessa Redgrave and Timothy Spall directed by Adrian Noble, The Time of Their Lives (Universal) starring Dame Joan Collins, Pauline Collins & Sian Reeves, which sold to Netflix, and reached #1 in Amazon’s Comedy DVD Charts, and the forthcoming Lifecoach feature film starring Emily Atack, written by Nick Reed (Big Finish Studios)
- has grown the evolving Actors agency and wider group at a industry record rate.
Stuart began his career as an actor growing up largely on set, on things like The Politician's Wife, The Famous Five, Tom's Midnight Garden for MGM....he even had two lines as Serge in Ab Fab, which he still brags about.
In his early twenties he moved to producing, working as a general manager for Guy Kitchenn on West End productions like Death of a Salesman starring Brian Dennehy & Clare Higgins. In his own right he produced the stage acting debuts of Phill Jupitus, Nicholas Hoult and Mel Giedroyc, at Trafalgar Studios, and was associate producer for Pixie Lott in Breakfast At Tiffanys which recouped in the West End in under 12 weeks and broke box office records on tour.
He also established the Whatsonstage Awards annual live shows, obtaining a 10 year license to produce the event with hosts including Sheridan Smith, James Corden, Miranda Hart & more. He continues as executive producer on the event.
Stuart's most important production to date is his son Charlie.